Please read the following very carefully so you can understand your rights related to the use of our service and how you are bound by the legal relationship with us.
- You may use our service only if you can commit to a binding contract in compliance with any applicable local, state, national or international law, rules and regulations. All users must be of age 16 years old or higher to be able to use our service.
- This website is copyrighted by Career Canvas Pty Ltd. Any distribution, duplication, reproduction, republication of any materials on this website are not permitted unless you have acquired authorized permission from us.
- You agree not to engage in any prohibited or illegal activities while using our site, including but not limited to using automated system to access our site in a manner that is not attributable to a human use, with the exception of search engine operators. You also agree to not interfere with the integrity of the server systems or intercept any data transmission to and from the site.
- You agree not to impersonate another individual or make any attempt to hide your identity.
- We monitor usage activity on our site, any exploitative site usage behavior, for example providing someone else your login credentials to access your account or the use of any abusive or threatening language may result in suspension of your account.
- Usage of our templates is essentially covered and governed by our licensing terms. We have taken great care in providing thorough and transparent information on the product page and additionally on the disclaimer, licensing terms page, so you can make an informed decision.